Terms and Conditions
Citi Easy Deals PROGRAM
The Citi Easy Deals Program (the "Program") is offered to certain cardmembers ("you") by Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards ("Program Manager") at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank"), the issuer of your card account ("Card Account"). Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive Points ("Points" or "Citi Easy Deals Points") that can be used to access deals on the purchase of goods or services through citieasydeals.com.
In order to participate in the Program, you must have a Card Account that is open and not in default at any time under your card agreement with Citibank. If your Card Account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi card product, you will not be eligible to accumulate Citi Easy Deals Points and any Points in your Program Account will expire. Citi Easy Deals Points may only be used for savings on select goods and services purchased through citieasydeals.com and may only be used to pay for the specified portion of the total charges of each good or service. You must use your Citibank Card Account to pay the remaining balance after your Points are applied.
The amount of Citi Easy Deals Points you have accumulated can be viewed in an online account ("Program Account") that includes all your activity in the Program. To activate your Program Account so that you may use your Citi Easy Deals Points, you must register at citieasydeals.com. Registering for the Program, using Points, or participating in any auction on the Program website constitutes your agreement to the Program Terms and Conditions. All Program offers are subject to availability and may change without notice.
ACCUMULATING Citi Easy Deals Points
Each month Citibank will deposit directly into your Program Account one Citi Easy Deals Point for each $10 in eligible purchases made with your participating Card Account. Certain limited time offers may also give you the opportunity to earn additional Citi Easy Deal Points. There is no limit to the amount of Citi Easy Deal Points you may accumulate.
Points for eligible purchases may be reduced by credits/adjustments/disputes to your Card account within the same billing period. Eligible Purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, items returned for credit, convenience checks, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, interest and fees.
USING Citi Easy Deals Points
You can use your Citi Easy Deals Points on citieasydeals.com in the following ways:
- To save a predetermined amount off the retail price for a variety of gift cards and brand-name merchandise purchased at citieasydeals.com. The Citi Easy Deals retail price is set by the Program Manager and is intended to be the lowest publicly available retail price based on regularly-updated search of select online retailer sites*;
- To obtain Deals Near You dining and entertainment coupons;
- To purchase Daily Deals;
- To participate in Auctions (described below).
*Comparison retail prices displayed are retrieved from a search of select online retailer sites performed by a third-party provider between the hours identified on the website and are for reference only. Comparison prices exclude merchandise not sold directly by the retailer on its site. Retail price and availability on retailer sites are not guaranteed, and are subject to change. Comparison prices displayed do not reflect any discounts, rebates or other promotional offers that may be offered through the retailer site. Retailer sites listed are not affiliated with this Program.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
Gift Cards should be treated like cash and are non-refundable. All Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions set by the issuing merchant. Information regarding expiration policies or non-usage fees, if any, will be disclosed on the product description page for the Gift Card.
DEALS NEAR YOU
Deals Near You are coupons valid at participating merchants. Neither Citibank nor Program Manager will be responsible for the refusal of any establishment to honor an offer or coupon; however, if you experience difficulty in redeeming an offer, please contact Program Manager, who will attempt to assist in obtaining merchant compliance.
Specific terms and conditions set by the merchant will apply to any redemption. Deals Near You may not be combined with any other offer or discount. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for offer redemptions.
These offers are non-transferable. The barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer of these offers by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. These offers are intended for your personal use. Any use of an offer in violation of these rules will render the offer VOID. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
DAILY DEALS/DAILY CATEGORY SPECIALS
Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are limited time and specially priced offers available for up to 24 hours while allocated supplies last and typically change daily. Quantities are limited and there are no "rain checks." Daily Deals and Daily Category Specials are available only online through the Citi Easy Deals program website, may not be reserved before they become available on the website, and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that you will have a limited time to complete your purchase after placing a Daily Deal or Daily Category Special in your shopping cart.
Citi Easy Deals Points may be used to save on hotels, condos and resorts (collectively, "Hotels") and other travel reservations. The number of Points that may be used for a particular reservation is determined by the Program Manager depending on factors including the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. Citi Easy Deals Points are applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from the travel supplier. All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Program website at the time of the transaction.
In general, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is your sole responsibility to verify minimum age requirements.
It is important that you review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence for your reservation with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. If you notice any errors, please bring these to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of such information. Please remember to obtain all necessary documentation required for travel or entry into different countries.
Transportation to/from the Hotel, if required, is not included. Prices displayed on the Program website DO NOT include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), fuel surcharges or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and/or surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged on Program Manager are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes and costs (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, fees, etc.) associated with the purchase.
Program Manager acts only as order processors for the reservations made on the website, and neither Citibank nor Program Manager assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier, or for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
SHIPPING, RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Most merchandise ships within 2-5 days, though occasionally an item may take up to 30 days to ship. Items purchased at the same time may be shipped separately. Most merchandise can be shipped anywhere within the 50 United States, as well as the District of Columbia, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and American Samoa. Some large or specialty items may only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping exceptions will be noted during checkout. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for magazine subscriptions to begin. If sales tax applies to your order, it will be indicated during checkout.
"NO-HASSLES RETURN POLICY"
You may return an item for a replacement or full refund within 60 days of your purchase by calling Citi Easy Deals customer service. A prepaid label will be sent to you for your merchandise return. Please return your item new and in its original packaging. Please note that Gift Cards and Movie Tickets are non-refundable, and non-returnable.
SAME-DAY ORDER CANCELLATION
With the exception of Digital Gift Cards (eGift Cards) and Movie Tickets, you may cancel an order for a non-travel related product or a plastic gift card for a full refund by calling Citi Easy Deals customer service during operating hours on the same day the redemption order is placed. If your cancellation request is made beyond this time frame, your cancellation request will be treated as a return as your order may have already processed for shipping. Travel cancellation and refund policies along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier.
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
If you purchase an item on this site and within 45 days find a lower online price (the “Comparison Price”) than the amount of the discounted price you paid on the citieasydeals.com website (the “You Pay Amount”), we will refund your credit card with double the difference between the You Pay Amount and the Comparison Price once the latter is confirmed. Some important conditions and restrictions do apply, as explained below.
Submitting a Claim is Easy!
If you find a lower Comparison Price, please download and complete a Claim Form and submit it along with proof of the Comparison Price to the Program Manager at LPGClaims@deluxe.com or via fax to 913-541-7986 within 45 days of your purchase on the Citi Easy Deals website. Program Manager will verify the Comparison Price within five business days of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Be careful when submitting your form; lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible claims cannot be processed.
Before submitting, make sure your Comparison Price:
- IS publicly advertised and available to the general public on the website of an authorized online retailer (prices from unauthorized third-party sellers like eBay, Plastic Jungle, Amazon Marketplace, etc. may not be considered).
- IS for the exact same item, with the exact same features and options, in-stock and in new, unopened condition.
- DOES include shipping costs charged by the comparison vendor.
- Is NOT offered exclusively to members of a club, group or association, or during limited-time events, such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday or other flash sales.
- Does NOT include the value of bonus gifts or free-with-purchase offers.
Many factors influence the prices of travel and activity bookings, including dates, amenities, the number of people traveling or participating, package deals, cancellation policies, committing to a reservation before knowing the brand or details, and more. Because of this, when submitting a Comparison Price for a travel or activity reservation, make sure that every factor influencing price is exactly the same as the one you purchased through the Citi Easy Deals website. The Comparison Price must be publicly listed as available for immediate purchase by the public, and must not involve a voucher or other form of pre-payment.
You must complete your stay/rental/activity booked through the Citi Easy Deals website before your refund will be processed. Program Manager shall have the right to cancel and rebook your booking in conjunction with the Low Price Guarantee.
Claims not meeting the above criteria may be rejected. Refunds under the Low Price Guarantee do not include taxes or any other fees or miscellaneous charges.
The Program Manager is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and all decisions of the Program Manager are final. The Program Manager reserves the right to modify or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. The Low Price Guarantee is not insurance, and these terms and conditions are not a policy or contract of insurance. If you cancel your order after receiving a payment under this Low Price Guarantee, any amount paid to you under the Low Price Guarantee will be deducted from your refund. Program Manager is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a Comparison Price purchase. Void where prohibited by law.
The Program Manager’s Auction Program (“Auction Program”) acts as a venue to allow registered Citi Easy Deals members (“Bidders”) to acquire items (“Auction Items”) offered through Program Manager in an online auction-style format using Citi Easy Deals Points. Participation in the Auction Program is strictly voluntary and in so participating, Bidders agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below (“Auction Rules”).
- The person with the highest bid at the time of the auction close, as determined by Program Manager will be deemed the "Highest Bidder".
- By clicking on "Place Bid", Bidder agrees that the Citi Easy Deals Points required for that bid will be deducted from Bidder's Program Account. If the Bidder is outbid, those Points will be returned to the Bidder’s Program Account. Neither Citibank nor Program Manager shall be responsible for any delays in the return of such Points.
- By bidding on an Auction Item, Bidder agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Auction Item's description. Once a bid is placed, Bidder cannot cancel the bid.
- The Highest Bidder may claim the Auction Item, unless the transaction is prohibited by law or by these Auction Rules. The site may not indicate the final bid when the clock shows no time remaining, as there may be a slight delay relative to displaying final bids placed before the auction closed. The last Bidder is determined according to the records in the Program Manager’s database. The final bid may be indicated after a slight delay. The Program Manager’s determination of the last bidder shall be final. Declaration of the Highest Bidder is subject to confirmation and final review by the Program Manager.
- After an auction has ended, the Highest Bidder at that time must click on the "Claim Now" button. Program Manager reserves the right to require documentation/authentication before relinquishing the Auction Item. If the Highest Bidder fails to claim the Auction Item within 30 days of the conclusion of the auction, Program Manager reserves the right to withdraw the offer to conclude a contract and revoke the Highest Bidder's right to receive delivery of an Auction Item. In this instance, the Citi Easy Deals Points deducted from the Bidder's Program account for bids placed in that auction are not returned.
- Program Manager reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of auctions a user may participate in and the number of Auction Items a participant may claim. Any such limitation will be identified on the auctions page of the Website.
- Should Program Manager be unable to deliver the item ordered, it shall promptly notify Bidder if it can deliver a comparable substitute product that has the same or better features. Bidder shall then promptly notify Program Manager if Bidder wishes to receive this substitute or prefers to receive a refund. No exchanges or refunds are allowed for Auction Items. In the case of receipt of damaged or defective merchandise, Bidder should call Citi Easy Deals customer service and obtain a return authorization number within thirty days of receipt of the Auction Item. Upon receipt of the returned Auction Item and confirmation of the damage/defect, Program Manager will send a replacement to Bidder.
- Program Manager reserves the right to withhold delivery of Auction Items or reject bids from or exclude anyone who engages in any abusive activity or unauthorized usage with respect to these auctions or the Program at any time, including at the conclusion of an auction. Examples of such unauthorized usage include, without limitation, use of unauthorized third-party bidding or other software.
- Neither Program Manager nor Citibank is responsible for any actions taken by individuals with access to Bidder's account.
- Applicable local, state or federal sales, use, income or other taxes with respect to any Auction Items won by Bidder shall be the responsibility solely of Bidder.
- THE AUCTION PLATFORM AND ALL GOODS AND SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH THE PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS" BASIS. PROGRAM MANAGER AND CITIBANK DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND COMMERCIAL OFFERINGS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER PROGRAM MANAGER NOR CITIBANK SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION INCORRECTLY SUPPLIED OR OMITTED OR FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PROGRAM MANAGER AND CITIBANK FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE AUCTION PLATFORM WILL BE FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR WITHOUT TECHNICAL GLITCHES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR DEFECT.
- PROGRAM MANAGER AND CITIBANK DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE AUCTION PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE USE OF THE AUCTION PLATFORM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR OFFERINGS PROVIDED THROUGH THE AUCTION PLATFORM.
- NEITHER PROGRAM MANAGER NOR CITIBANK, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND THE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, LICENSEES AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (A) ANY FAILURE OF ANY AUCTION ITEM, THE AUCTION SITE, THE ABILITY TO BID ON ANY AUCTION ITEM, OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IN ANY WAY, (B) ANY SYSTEM OVERLOAD, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, SYSTEM DISRUPTION OR DELAY OR OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, OR (C) THE FAILURE TO RECEIVE BIDDER'S BID IN A TIMELY FASHION DUE TO ANY REASON. BIDDER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO AN AUCTION, PARTICIPATION IN ANY AUCTION AND/OR ANY AUCTION ITEM SHALL BE A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT OF Citi Easy Deals Points USED FOR THE HIGHEST BID, IF APPLICABLE.
- VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. These Auction Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Bidder may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction from which Bidder accesses the auction platform.
- Auctions are made available and managed solely by Program Manager, with whom Citibank is not affiliated. Citibank is acting solely in a marketing capacity and is not in any way responsible for the operation of Auctions. Neither Citibank nor Program Manager is an auctioneer. The Auctions component of the Program may be terminated at any time without notice in Program Manager’s sole discretion.
Neither Citibank, nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf, nor for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of your use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. Citibank, Program Manager, and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Merchandise or services obtained from the Program may not be resold or shipped to a third party who pays you a fee. Program Manager reserves the right to take measures to prevent access and terminate the Program Account belonging to anyone who engages in any abusive activity or unauthorized usage with respect to any aspect of the Program. Examples of such unauthorized usage include, without limitation, use of unauthorized third-party bidding or other software or “bots” to interact with the Program so as to provide an unfair advantage compared to other Program participants.
The Program or any portion of it may be changed or terminated at any time. We will provide you with notice in the event of any material changes to the Program Terms and Conditions, and you can always access updated Terms and Conditions of the Citi Easy Deals Program at citieasydeals.com.
Citi Easy Deals Points have no cash value and may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party, and may not be combined with or applied to other offers of any type. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Citi Easy Deals Points. If we terminate the Program you will have 90 days from the termination date to use any accumulated Citi Easy Deals Points. Any remaining Points will expire. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
The Program Manager, Deluxe Financial Services, LLC is solely responsible for the Program content.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Deluxe Financial Services, LLC is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Deluxe Financial Services, LLC:
California registration number: 2115948-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Deluxe Financial Services, LLC is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Deluxe Financial Services, LLC has a bond issued by Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland in the amount of $5000).
Florida registration number: ST-39248
Hawaii registration number: TAR- 6545
Iowa registration number: 1166
Washington registration number: 601-800-879.
If you have questions, comments, or need help, Citi Easy Deals Customer Service can be reached by calling 1-800-231-6381 during operating hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm EST. You can also email Citi Easy Deals Customer Service by clicking 'contact us' at the bottom of the citieasydeals.com landing page.